Emma Watson - I



[EN:]

  • Title: "Emma Watson - I"
  • Used materials: 2H Pencil, 2B Pencil, 6B Pencil, HB Pencil, A4 Sheet.
  • Year: 2018.
  • Explanation: Portrait of Emma Watson (british actress and model).
  • Additional comment: Well, I have to say that I like this drawing. I liked to do it. But my maniac head still makes me noise for that smudget between her eyebrows. Setting that aside, and as I was saying, I like this drawing. And those details of freckles I really like too.

[ES:]

  • Título: "Emma Watson - I"
  • Materiales utilizados: Lápiz 2H, Lápiz 2B, Lápiz 6B, Lápiz HB, Hoja A4.
  • Año: 2018.
  • Explicación: Retrato de Emma Watson (actriz y modelo británica).
  • Comentario adicional: Bueno, debo decir que me gusta este dibujo. Me gustó hacerlo. Pero mi loca cabeza todavía me hace ruido por ese emborronado entre sus cejas. Dejando de lado eso, y como decía, me gusta el dibujo. Y esos detalles de pecas me gustan también. 

Comentarios