Angela Gossow - II


[EN:]

  • Title: "Angela Gossow - II"
  • Used materials: 2H Pencil, HB Pencil, A4 Sheet.
  • Year: 2016.
  • Explanation: A drawing of Angela Gossow (Heavy Metal singer and producer, former Arch Enemy).
  • Additional comment: This is a drawing that I like so much. If well the quality of the photo is bad and there are details that I didn't develop (the hair, for example), I liked the finished. 

[ES:]

  • Título: "Angela Gossow - II"
  • Materiales utilizados: Lápiz 2H, Lápiz HB, Hoja A4.
  • Año: 2016.
  • Explicación: Dibujo de Angela Gossow (productora y cantante de Heavy Metal, ex Arch Enemy).
  • Comentario adicional: Este es un dibujo que me gusta mucho. Si bien la calidad de la foto es mala y hay detalles que no desarrollé (el cabello, por ejemplo), me gustó el acabado. 

Comentarios