#ArtVsArtist - I


[EN:]

I join to the #ArtVsArtist (a collective theme in networks where artists are shown in a collage together with 8 of their works).

My artworks shown in here are (except my photo, in the center):

Angela Gossow - II (up left)
Alissa White-Gluz (up center)
Bruce Lee (up right)
Self-portrait (center left)
David Bowie - I (center right)
Girl - VII (down left)
Joker (down center)
Serj Tankian (down left)

[ES]

Me uno al #ArtVsArtist (temática colectiva en las redes, donde los artistas se muestran en un collage junto a 8 de sus obras).

Mis obras elegidas son (excepto mi foto, en el centro):

Angela Gossow - II (arriba izquierda)
Alissa White-Gluz (arriba centro)
Bruce Lee (arriba derecha)
Autorretrato (centro izquierda)
David Bowie - I (centro derecha)
Girl - VII (abajo izquierda)
Joker (abajo centro)
Serj Tankian (abajo derecha)

Comentarios