Gustavo Cerati - I



[EN:]

  • Title: "Gustavo Cerati - I"
  • Used materials: 2H Pencil, HB Pencil, Drawing sheet number 5.
  • Year: 2017.
  • Explanation: Portrait of Gustavo Cerati (1959-2014; Argentinian Rock musician and producer, Soda Stereo's frontman).
  • Additional comment: Beyond several inconsistencies (beard, hair, pic's low quality and other marked details), I have to say that I feel Ok with the result. A little homage for a great Artist.

[ES:]

  • Título: "Gustavo Cerati - I"
  • Materiales utilizados: Lápiz 2H, Lápiz HB, Hoja de dibujo núm. 5.
  • Año: 2017.
  • Explicación: Retrato de Gustavo Cerati (1959-2014; músico y productor argentino de Rock, líder de Soda Stereo).
  • Comentario adicional: Más allá de varias inconsistencias (barba, cabello, baja calidad de imagen y otros detalles marcados), debo decir que me siento conforme con el resultado. Un pequeño homenaje para un gran artista. 

Comentarios