Girl - XI | Muchacha - XI




[EN:]

  • Title: "Girl - XI"
  • Used materials: 6B Pencil, 2B Pencil, 2H Pencil, HB Pencil, Drawing sheet number 5.
  • Year: 2017.
  • Explanation: A drawing of a girl in front of the window, trying light and shadows effects.
  • Additional comment: I don't remember the name of the model that I used for this, but I have to say that I loved that picture when I saw it by the first time. And about this... yes: the drawing got a little stained. By the way, it's tagged with "Concept Art" 'cause I like that thing about the wait, the freedom and nudity, and whatever the viwers think about these concepts... what'she thinking, what else is there...

[ES:]

  • Título: "Muchacha - XI"
  • Materiales utilizados: Lápiz 6B, Lápiz 2B, Lápiz 2H, Lápiz HB, Hoja de dibujo núm. 5.
  • Año: 2017.
  • Explicación: Dibujo de una muchacha frente a la ventana, probando efectos de luces y sombras.
  • Comentario adicional: No me acuerdo el nombre de la modelo que usé para esto, pero debo decir que amé la foto cuando la ví por primera vez. Y sobre esto... sí: el dibujo quedó un poco manchado. Por cierto, está etiquetado con "Arte Conceptual" porque me gusta eso de la espera, la libertad y la desnudez, y lo que sea que el/la espectador/a piensa sobre estos conceptos... qué piensa ella, qué hay más allá...

Comentarios