New blog! | ¡Nuevo blog!

Self portrait - 2016 | Autorretrato - 2016

[EN:]

"Time ago I was bored, and just start to drawing. I had never a turn back... and that was great."

Hello everyone!
And welcome to my new blog, where I'll be sharing all my Art (and some else) that I already share in my networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and DeviantArt), but also in a little more personalized way.
With pride I start this blog, as I did with my other networks, and I want to thank you for join me and let me share my Art and else with you.
I really hope that this, this wonderful thing I love to do be to your liking.
And as every blog, there are tags, menus and more to be easier to you manage in the site.
Welcome once again... and enjoy.

P.S.: At the beginning and for some the next publications, I'll be posting two drawings per day (just until to be on par with Facebook and the other networks).

[ES:]

"Hace tiempo estaba aburrido, y sólo empecé a dibujar. Nunca tuve regreso... y eso fue genial."

¡Hola a todos/as!
Y bienvenido/a a mi nuevo blog, donde estaré mostrado todo mi Arte (y algo más) que ya muestro en mis redes (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram y DeviantArt), aunque de una manera un poco más personalizada.
Con orgullo comienzo este blog, así como lo fue con mis otras redes, y quiero agradecerte por unirte y dejarme compartir mi Arte y más con vos.
Realmente espero que esto, esta maravillosa cosa que amo hacer sea de tu agrado.
Y como todo blog, hay etiquetas, menús y demás para que se te sea más fácil manejarte en el sitio.
Bienvenido/a nuevamente... y que lo disfrutes.

P.D.: Al principio y por algunas de las siguientes publicaciones, estaré posteando dos dibujos por día (sólo hasta estar a la par de Facebook y las demás redes).

Comentarios