David Bowie - II




[EN:]

  • Title:"David Bowie - II"
  • Used materials: Pencil 2H, Pencil HB, Drawing Paper number 5.
  • Year: 2017.
  • Explanation: A triple portrait of David Bowie (1947-2016; singer, songwrigter and actor).
  • Additional comment: The shots are taken from his video clip "Valentine's Day". And I liked to draw this, 'cause I really like the Music of this great and eternal sir. By the way, I also have another one of Bowie, but I'll share later.

[ES:]

  • Título: "David Bowie - I"
  • Materialies utilizados: Lápiz 2H, Lápiz HB, Hoja de Dibujo número 5.
  • Año: 2017.
  • Explicación: Un triple retrato de David Bowie (1947-2016; cantante, compositor y actor).
  • Comentario adicional: Las tomas fueron sacadas de su video clip "Valentine's Day". Y me gustó dibujar esto, porque en serio me gusta la Música de este gran y eterno señor. Por cierto, también tengo otro de Bowie, pero lo compartiré después.

Comentarios