2018


[EN:]

Hello!
How are you?

First of all, I wanna wish you all a great new year, full of nothing more that good things.

Second, I wanna thank you all for trusting me and follow me with this humble page where I share with all of you my progress with the Drawing and Art.
I’m happy with the scope that I have reached with my page, and wanna thank to my more than 50 followers here on Facebook but also on my other networks (specially Instagram).

I also wanna announce that:
1- I have created two accounts more in other communities about Art: they are “Ilustra” and “Dibujando con estilo” (both in spanish), so in total I have TEN social media where you can find me.
2- I have updated a little bit the blog and added a map (so you can easily find anything you want) and a pagination (so you can comfortably navigate through the posts).


Also I wanna say that I’ll keep drawing and sharing my Art with all of you, and other interesting stuff too.
I hope to reach more people and reap success through this I love: Art.

Thanks so much!

(Update my networks below)


[ES:]

¡Hola!
¿Cómo están?

Primero que nada, quiero desearles a todos/as un gran año nuevo, lleno de nada más que cosas buenas.

Segundo, quiero agradecer a todos/as por confiar en mí al seguirme con esta humilde página donde comparto con todos/as ustedes mi progreso con el Dibujo y el Arte.
Estoy contento por el alcance que he llegado con mi página, y quiero agradecer a mis más de 50 seguidores/as acá en Facebook aunque también en mis otras redes (especialmente Instagram).

También quiero anunciar que: 
1- He creado dos cuentas más en otras comunidades de Arte: ellas son “Ilustra” y “Dibujando con estilo”, entonces en total tengo DIEZ medios sociales donde podés encontrarme.
2- He actualizado un poquito el blog y he agregado un mapa (así te sería más fácil encontrar lo que quieras) y una paginación (así podrías cómodamente navegar a través de las entradas). 

También quiero decir que seguiré dibujando y compartiendo mi Arte con todos/as ustedes, y otras cosas interesantes también. Espero llegar a más gente y cosechar éxito a través de esto que amo: el Arte.

¡Muchas gracias!

(Dejo la actualización de todas mis redes debajo)

Networks (updated) | Redes (actualizado):


Comentarios