Blindness | Ceguera


[EN:]

  • Title: "Blindness"
  • Used materials: Pencil HB, Colored pencils, A4 Paper.
  • Year: 2016.
  • Explanation: I wanted to draw some kind of blindness (painting softly and bluring some). Now you see I'm not for that.
  • Additional comment: I'm no SO dissatisfied with the finished of the eyes, actually I like a little little bit. But colors... damn, that's why I just painted a half. 

[ES:]

  • Título: "Ceguera"
  • Materialies utilizados: Lápiz HB, Lápices de colores, Hoja A4.
  • Año: 2016.
  • Explicación: Quería dibujar algo así como ceguera (pintando suave y difuminando). Ahora ves que no soy para eso.
  • Comentario adicional: No estoy TAN disconforme con el acabado de los ojos, en realidad me gusta un poquitito. Pero los colores... maldición, es por qué sólo pinté la mitad. 

Comentarios