My materials - I | Mis materiales - I


[EN:]

 Hello! 

Today I wanna share something about me.
These are just some of my drawing materials.

From up to down:
Mechanical pencil
6B pencil
2B pencil
HB pencil
2H pencil

The use of pencils is my favorite way of translate to the sheet another perspective of reality...  the mine.
If well it can be monotonous, with just a pencil is possible to go beyond... give more than just one tone, give more than just the normal.

[ES:]

¡Hola!

Hoy quiero compartir algo sobre mí.
Estos son sólo algunos de mis materiales de dibujo.

De arriba a abajo:
Portaminas
Lápiz 6B
Lápiz 2B
Lápiz HB
Lápiz 2H

El uso de lápices es mi manera favorita de plasmar a la hoja otra perspectiva de la realidad... la mía. 
Si bien puede ser monótono, con sólo un lápiz es posible ir más allá... dar más que sólo un tono, dar más que sólo lo normal.

Comentarios