Luis Alberto Spinetta - I



[EN:]

  • Title: "Luis Alberto Spinetta - I"
  • Used materials: 2H Pencil, HB Pencil, Drawing sheet number 5.
  • Year: 2017.
  • Explanation: Portrait of Luis Alberto Spinetta (1950-2012; musician, producer and poet).
  • Additional comment: Setting aside the low resolution; I have to say that it's one of my favorite drawings 'cause I really admire this great sir. One of the most important and influential artists within the scene of Argentinian Rock and one of the pioneers of it.

[ES:]

  • Título: "Luis Alberto Spinetta - I"
  • Materiales utilizados: Lápiz 2H, Lápiz HB, Hoja de dibujo número 5. 
  • Año: 2017.
  • Explicación: Retrato de Luis Alberto Spinetta (1950-2012; músico, productor y poeta).
  • Comentario adicional: Dejando de lado la baja resolución; debo decir que es uno de mis dibujos favoritos porque realmente admiro a este gran señor. Uno de los más importantes e influyentes artistas dentro de la escena del Rock Argentino y uno de los pioneros de él.

Comentarios