Gal Gadot - I


[EN:]

  • Title: "Gal Gadot - I"
  • Used materials: 2H Pencil, HB Pencil, A4 Sheet.
  • Year: 2016.
  • Explanation: A drawing of Gal Gadot (Israeli model and actress).
  • Additional comment: A photoshot taken from Gucci's commercial. And yes, there are certain mistakes that I had to polish (proportions, eyes, shadows, background...), but I'm not a big fan of adding more details at the end of a drawing.

[ES:]

  • Título: "Gal Gadot - I"
  • Materiales utilizados: Lápiz 2H, Lápiz HB, Hoja A4.
  • Año: 2016.
  • Explicación: Dibujo de Gal Gadot (modelo y actriz isralí).
  • Comentario adicional: Una toma del comercial de Gucci. Y sí, hay ciertos errores que debí pulir (porporciones, ojos, sombras, fondo...), pero no soy gran fan de agregar más detalles al final de un dibujo. 

Comentarios